Saturday 19 April 2014

Day 2 of Wash 'n Go-Curl Defining, Twist Out and Protective styling

I know i have not been consistent with my blogging but that's only because i have been busy for some time with my studies. I do still take good care of my hair and that includes, oil treatments, deep conditioning, general hair washing, moisturizing, protective styling, silk pillow case and silk sleeping caps for night routine and of course educating myself constantly about maintaining healthy hair and how to deal with road blocks. All these are done because i do want great healthy and long hair results.

I have also started to exercise and i have decided to be more consistent with that because if i am not i will not gain the results i want.

I will update all these in a new post soon.

Below are a few pictures where i defined my curls " Wash n Go" -Day Two (2), two which shows the results of a Twist out and two Protective Styling.

Protective styling with scarf

Protective styling up-do


Twist out View



Day two (2) of my wash and go

No comments:

Post a Comment